- FAHPAC worked on APIN Project in 6 LGAs (Ibadan South East, Ibadan North East, Oyo East, Oyo West, and Ibarapa North) in Oyo State in 2014 on HIV on HCT for general population, Long Distance Drivers, IDU, Out of School youth, in-school youth and TB and succeeded in training 240 Community Volunteer on TB, Community Mobilization on HIV/TB, HIV counseling and testing and referrals of positive client to ARV center and follow up of the client and also referral of TB client by community volunteer to the DOT center. All these were done in collaboration with LGAs.
Activities implemented under APIN project on the HIV/AIDS programme are clinical service (HCT), prevention for In and Out of school Youth and Most At Risk Population including Commercial Sex Workers (CSW) and Injection, Drug Users (IDU) and Non – Injection Drug Users (NIDU) and Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission with TBA/FBA.
- Also FAHPAC worked with Life link Organization in 2LGAS (Iwajowa LGA and Ogo-Oluwa LGA) in Oyo state in 2014 on community mobilization, training of long distance drivers, Female sexual workers and okada riders on HIV/AIDS and referral to the facility centers.
- Meanwhile FAHPAC worked with PLAN on Community System Strengthening Project (Program area are CSS/TB-HIV/PPM-M/LAB/MALARIA in 2 LGAs (Ibadan South East and Ona-Ara LGA). The activities implemented are community outreach, referral of client to health center community to facility center
- Furthermore, FAHPAC also worked with Health Alive 2010 to 2015 Foundation on Promoting Behavioral Change in the Community through Community Mobilization on Community TB Care project in Ibadan South West LGA. Activities involves are training of community volunteer , referral of suspected client to the facility, follow up of client and community sensitization through community outreach and house to house visit.
- FAHPAC worked with NACA on Expansion of Care and Support Project for PLWA in Oyo, Edo and Niger States in year 2003 to 2004 Peer Education, Reintegration of Orphans to school, Nutritional services for PLWHA, Sensitization Seminar for Stakeholders, Capacity
- Also the organization worked on HAF 1 by SACA on Care and Support Project for PLWA in Ibadan South East and Iganna to 2005-2006 on Peer Education, Reintegration of Orphans to school, Nutritional services for PLWHA, Sensitization Seminar for Stakeholders, Capacity
- FAHPAC has successfully implemented a public –Private project with GSK, Lagos for OVC up to date.
- FAHPAC had collaborated with UNICEF, Health Link World Wide UK,- Foreign Diplomas-(Small-World), Nigeria, National Community Development Council (NCDC)The MacArthur Foundation, Ford Foundation, Family Health International (FHI)&Path-Finder International, USAID and the private sector like Glaxo-SmithKline Pharmaceutical (GSK).